Thursday 12 April 2012

The BFGC is Back!

Well kitties, I have no idea what has been happening over the last few months.  Mum has been so slack I almost can't believe it.  The BFGC has had stern words and Mum has promised to be better on the blogging front, but she says I need to do something interesting so that she can take more photos.  I can't believe she doesn't have enough photos of me already!

Anyway, here's one, just to prove I am still here.

IMAG0017

I'll just have a little sleep while she thinks about it all.

 

BFCG

10 comments:

  1. You've made our mummy VERY happy. She cannot resist a ginger cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I bet you are doing lots and your human just doesn't realize how interesting it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back again. We wondered where you were. Mums always complain they don't have enough photos. You can never please them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there BFGC!! Awww it's so good to see you looking so wonderful and adorable as ever!! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray, I wondered where you went off to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we think that photo is VERY interesting....keep on your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that picture of you! Obviously, your mom will get to take lots & lots of interesting photos of you if you're that good at the posing. Then there can be no more excuses, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so happy you are back BFGC!! We love that tummy shot...and don't understand what more your mom would need?

    ReplyDelete
  9. good to see you again, BFGC! Our mom has been a slacker lately too! humans don't realize what appeals to us kittehs, like naps and tummy shots :D keep sharing!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, hooray! Great picture. I don't know why humans think we have to "do" something "interesting" to take a photo. Geez. We're interesting all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...